Digital Marketing for start-ups
26-27 August 2019 – Budapest, Hungary
Who should attend?
This Masterclass is designed for entrepreneurs, founders and those responsible for the marketing function of an organisation.
Free for EIT Climate-KIC Accelerator participants.
- Learn how to effectively market your business and grow your business using the latest tools and channels
- Recruit talent for your company as you will be networking with participants from world’s largest climate summer school, EIT Climate-KIC journey
- Hear first hand practices from an EIT Climate-KIC start-up about how to grow the team and expand.
This 2-day and fast-moving Masterclass will teach you everything you need to know to market your business effectively.
Participants will be co-creating the masterclass with us. Attendees will be asked in advance to select 3 of the 6 topics below that they would like to cover in more depth, applying the tools to your business throughout. You will also have the opportunity to meet with Tibor on a 1-1 basis to discuss your start-up needs in more detail.
- Website – the foundation of the digital presence. UX considerations, content, structural and creative aspects. CMS opportunities. Working with web developers (briefing).
- E-mail marketing. When and how to make an impact? Databases. GDPR. Newsletters vs. spamming. Contact the clicker.
- SE0 (Search Engine 0ptimization). Free solution or useless effort? How do people search? Factors, rules, results. Panda, Penguin, Hummingbird.
- AdWords (GA). Advertising on the web. Banners and SERP ads. Settings, keywords, ad scores. Re-marketing as the ultimate tool. PPC, CTR, CPA.
- Social media. Word-of-Mouth, viral campaigns, influencers. 0rganic reach and advertising on Facebook, lnstagram. B2b vs B2C considerations. Linkedln tricks and tips. How to use content: content calendar.
- Measurement. Google Analytics vs Facebook lnsight. Settings, goals and KPls.
Please register individually for this Masterclass. You can register here. Places are limited and early application is advised.
Tibor Farkas is an executive level marketing professional for 25+ years. He worked as a Managing Director at McCann (clients: Nestlé, Gillette, Unilever, 0PEL, GE) and as a Business Development Director at Ernst & Young. Since 2003 he works as an independent consultant, trainer and tutor. He has been teaching Marketing related (MBA) courses at several universities (CEU, Corvinus etc.)